Saturday, 11 March 2017

A Weekend in the City - Paris

I've never been the biggest fan of birthdays and all the festivities surrounding them, so when the opportunity arose to spend my 24th in Paris with 3 of my closest friends, I jumped at the chance.
Louvre
Abi found us a little apartment in Le Marais, a neighbourhood of packed to the brim restaurants - a sign of delicious food! - and the most fashionable crowd. 

Trying to fit in...
We spent the weekend exploring galleries, experiencing Paris' café culture and searching for the best view of the Eiffel Tower.  Gemma finally saw her favourite Degas painting and we found out why the Trocadero is such a popular spot for tourists. 

Brunch @ Season
View from Sacré-Cœur
There is something so romantic about Paris; the architecture, the lights. I feel as though it could make even the most cynical of people fall in love...


Nai xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ah I love Paris, everything is so beautiful. I need to visit again!
    Jen, Velvet Spring. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous even in the rain ☺️ xo

      Delete

© Oh Six Eleven. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig