Sunday, 19 March 2017

How I Style - Office Lucky Charm Boots

I recently purchased a pair of Office's gorgeous Lucky Charm Studded Boots in Taupe Suede... 
The black pair had caught my eye in Autumn last year, but I decided that the taupe would be the perfect colour for Spring. Last weekend my friend and I were lucky enough to attend C2C Festival - an annual country music event that takes place at the O2 Arena - for the second year running.  With their stud detail and western vibes, I thought my boots would be the perfect accessory for the occasion...

I decided to pair them with a floral midi dress, oversized denim jacket and a black fedora (I also took a sample jumper from my work as it was a little bit chilly!)




I love how easy slip dresses are to wear and this one is becoming a staple in my transitional wardrobe as the weather starts to get a little warmer.  Lately I have struggled with my style and what I like, but pairing florals with edgier accessories seems to be becoming my go-to outfit. 

Thanks for reading, 

Nai xo

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm a fan of styling feminine pieces with edgier items as well! Love it.

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© Oh Six Eleven. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig