Sunday, 26 March 2017

Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Palette - Review

When Morphe's 25B Bronzed Mocha palette popped up on my Instagram feed, I knew I had to have it...

The 25B was released at the same time as the 25A Copper Spice palette, and I decided to go for the 25B as I prefer cooler tones on my eyes, especially during the colder months when I'm very pale, and the 25A looked to be predominantly warm toned.  

This palette has a mix of warm and cool toned shades, focusing mainly on browns, peaches and pinks. There are mattes, shimmers and satins in this palette; the more neutral matte shades are so easy to wear and easy to blend, whilst the shimmers have a really nice buttery texture and fab pigmentation. My only complaint with this palette is that the darker mattes are a tad dry and not as pigmented as I'd hoped for. 

I love to use this palette for everyday; the top row especially are great base and transitional shades and the second row are perfect just to add a little definition to my eyes.  For a full glam look, the shimmers look gorgeous when used with MAC's Fix+ to add extra intensity. 

The 25B is excellent value for money, and is such a great palette for traveling with as it is so versatile.  It has become my go-to eye palette over the past couple of months and the colours are gorgeous. I find Morphe's packaging to be quite flimsy, but I do love that the top is clear so you can see the colours easily without having to open it or check the back for the name.  

This palette is hard to get your hands on as I believe it is limited edition, but it is definitely worth the effort.  I love all of the Morphe Brushes products that I own, and if you are after an affordable palette or some fab quality brushes, check out their website. I am yet to try any of their lip products, but I hope to get my hands on some soon! 

Have you tried the Bronzed Mocha or Copper Spice palettes from Morphe? Let me know your thoughts! 

Nai xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These colors are LIFE! Brown is becoming one of my favorite colors right now so that's what drew me to checking this out. I can imagine the shadow is super pigmented too. Gonna have to look into this company, thanks!

    Kendra

    www.kltvintageandretro.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! Definitely do, their brushes are amazing too! xoxo

      Delete

© Oh Six Eleven. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig