Monday, 13 March 2017

What's in my Makeup Bag

As a self-confessed beauty addict, I thought it was only right to do a post on a few of the products that are in my everyday makeup bag. I could do a run through of everything, but we'd be here until next month so below are some of my favourites...

These two come as a package. The Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation and the Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer brush, I never use one without the other. For a long time, I only used beauty blenders to apply my foundation, but since getting my hands on my first Morphe order late last year, I've switched back to brushes.
Whilst this foundation does oxidise quite a bit, it makes your skin look natural, healthy and blemish-free. I'd recommend going at least one shade paler than you think you are, and you only need the smallest amount - a little goes a long way.
A round of applause for my older brother for gifting me this at Christmas; the Morphe 9N Blush palette. With a mixture of matte and satin shades, there is a colour for every look.  They are so pigmented and the warm tones are just what I need during these pale winter months to add a glow to my skin.
Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara. I first picked this up in Sephora on a trip to New York in 2015, and I don't think I've even considered trying something else, let alone buying an alternative. To me, it is hands down the best mascara out there. You can buy this at Debenhams and Selfridges if you are in the UK like myself.
After seeing 100s of glowing reviews about the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder, I popped to John Lewis and purchased a pot. Apart from making a mess every time I use it, I love this. It is just what I need to set my concealer and de-shine my t-zone if I'm a little oily. It doesn't look cake-y and it lasts all day, with minimal touch ups.
Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss in Butterscotch. Not going to lie, I am not much of a lip gloss fan, I generally prefer lipstick. But this one has been a staple in my makeup bag for the best part of a year. I love it on it's own, but I also like to layer it over my nude lipsticks; MAC's Velvet Teddy, Rimmel 03 etc.
Lately I've become a little obsessed with the Makeup Revolution Beyond Radiance highlighter palette. With 3 shades, it is great for so many different looks; I love to use the golden shade day-to-day, and then the white and rosy shades for a more glam look. I tend to use the Morphe M501 to apply this, but do find using my fingertips works nearly just as well for a natural glow.


Have you tried any of the above? What products are your go-to's?

Thanks for reading,

Nai xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Oh Six Eleven. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig